Are you ready to be ALL IN? Ready to use your SHAPE?
At HHICC, we use the term "ALL IN" to describe someone who has made the decision to be fully engaged in what God is calling us to do as a church in using our SHAPE to invest in the lives of the people in our community.
Being ALL IN means you are ready to...
- Commit to faithfully attending a weekly service at HHICC.
- Commit to faithfully growing in your relationship with God through being a part of a Group.
- Commit to faithfully serving your church and your community with your unique gifts, talents, and passions.
- Commit to being a consistent financial contributor at HHICC.
- Become a member of HHICC by committing to the mission, vision, values and statement of faith of HHICC.
I'm ready, so what's next?
1. Become a Member. Read our Statement of Faith, Download the Membership Agreement, sign it and return it to Guest Services or during office hours. CLICK HERE for membership information.
2. Set up your HHICC account. CLICK HERE to set-up your account. You are now ready to start giving online! Use the Giving Tab or click here.
3. Download the app on the App Store or at Google Play (search "hhicc). Use this app to check in your kids before church, give online easily, listen to messages, get connected in a group, stay up-to date on events, and even register and pay right there!
4. Fill out your S.H.A.P.E. Online Assessment by clicking here. A staff member or church leader will contact you about your assessment and help you get connected with using your S.H.A.P.E. at HHICC.
5. Attend Member Events. These events are designed to communicate to our members about financial matters, local and global ministry updates, and for you to connect with our HHICC Leadership and other members at HHICC.